Please note – I cannot commit to classes as yet.

Besides having problems with both my arms, we now have a further more important issue at hand.
Due to Covid 19 virus we have decided to minimize close contact environment such as visits to our Studio and Classes until further notice.
Sadly as this has become necessary for our safety and yours. All 3 of us here are high risk and we cannot take the risk.
So no classes taking place until further notice